1. Has your passport got more than 6 months left on it, if not time to renew
2. Is your yearly insurance still valid?
3. Have you any pre-existing medical conditions? You must declare these. I had several clients this year who did not and had their claims turned down
3. Going to the States? You will need to update your ESTA using this link https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
4. Going to Southern Africa? You must make sure you have a clear double page spread left in your possport
5. Are your innoculations up to date?
6. Booking early will generally get you the cheapest prices, the best flight times and a chance to spread the cost. If you are booking for school holidays early booking is essential
7. Remember that Travel Counsellors offers financial protection on everything we book and I will issue an ATOL certificate on all package and flight plus bookings. I am available at a time and place to suit you in the London area, and offer over 40 years experience in the travel industry
I wll be around today and tomorrow to help you with your holiday. plans and then from Boxing Day onwards. Just call on 0845 058 7458 or 020 7792 2596